Qantas "engineer"

Aircraft, traffic control, air services

Moderators: Infernal, Nafenn, numloxx

auntys_eyes

Re: Hoax

Post by auntys_eyes »

written_ficton wrote:Yep - you need a certificate of spellin g & grammer which we all will fail on this board
Not ALL :!:
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

Nafenn wrote:Ohh yeah, knowing how the media work...
You do :?: :?:

VBFB Member

Nafenn

Post by Nafenn »

auntys_eyes wrote:
One of my brothers friends, and his housemate work in the industry. One is a journalist for Channel 7, the other for the West Australian.

Ive also studyed the media quite close at times, to see trends. if they can stuff up a company, or person... most of the time they will (from what i have seen anyway)
Nathan Fenn
WARSUG Aviation Band & Reviews Moderator

Anything I say is my opinion, and has nothing to do with/does not reflect the views of anyone I was/am/will be involved with/employed by/volunteer for/associated with. There, I think that should cover it!
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Re: Hoax

Post by written_ficton »

auntys_eyes wrote:
written_ficton wrote:Yep - you need a certificate of spellin g & grammer which we all will fail on this board
YES ALL!!!!!!!!
Infernal
Scanners and Receivers: Uniden UBC60XLT

Post by Infernal »

Meanwhile, every one is thrashing Qantas, Emirates and their A340 fleet seam to be returning to Perth alot lately, which seams to be missing out on the media jokes.

Again A340 ok Emirates returned to Perth with Oil leaking into the engines, which made its way to the air conditioning system.
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

Nafenn wrote:
auntys_eyes wrote:
One of my brothers friends, and his housemate work in the industry. One is a journalist for Channel 7, the other for the West Australian.

Ive also studyed the media quite close at times, to see trends. if they can stuff up a company, or person... most of the time they will (from what i have seen anyway)
I'd still take what A_E says over what you say regarding the industry...just on a minor point mind you...he's employed in the industry.
written_ficton wrote:
auntys_eyes wrote:
YES ALL!!!!!!!!
Nope I agree with A_E; I don't think I've seen his spelling incorrect before. The admin's are generally also pretty good too. As are a number of others, I'd say mine was also pretty good too and on occasion everyone makes mistakes.
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

And for a final word on the matter ... snide comments about people's spelling and grammar are OFF TOPIC anywhere on the site.
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Nafenn

Post by Nafenn »

Ok guys, like Zedebee said - lets get back on topic.

i dont want to have to fishing through and getting rid of posts to keep us on topic
Nathan Fenn
WARSUG Aviation Band & Reviews Moderator

Anything I say is my opinion, and has nothing to do with/does not reflect the views of anyone I was/am/will be involved with/employed by/volunteer for/associated with. There, I think that should cover it!
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

A classic example is when the Qantas fire sign made headline news on perthnow recently :shock: :shock: :shock:

I agree with Nafenn that the media are taking alot more out on Qantas than is needed. Hence this engineer issue has been going on for a while. My thoughts only.

But anyway that's my end of the 2cents worth, I just hope that I dont hit the delete button though.
Infernal
Scanners and Receivers: Uniden UBC60XLT

Post by Infernal »

written_ficton wrote:A classic example is when the Qantas fire sign made headline news on perthnow recently :shock: :shock: :shock:

I agree with Nafenn that the media are taking alot more out on Qantas than is needed. Hence this engineer issue has been going on for a while. My thoughts only.

But anyway that's my end of the 2cents worth, I just hope that I dont hit the delete button though.
Like i sad, where are all the story's about EK returning to Perth, thy have done 3 times int he last month all for the same HYD problem, more local problem that misses out on the news because the media is too busy bullying QANTAS
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

AO11912 wrote:
written_ficton wrote:A classic example is when the Qantas fire sign made headline news on perthnow recently :shock: :shock: :shock:

Like i sad, where are all the story's about EK returning to Perth, thy have done 3 times int he last month all for the same HYD problem, more local problem that misses out on the news because the media is too busy bullying QANTAS
Exactly and I am suprised Media outlets spell QANTAS as QUANTAS!
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

written_ficton wrote:There, proof hard & fact
Of what exactly :?: . I just read the linked article (at 12:47 14/11) and can't see any problem.

written_ficton wrote:Exactly and I am suprised Media outlets spell QANTAS as QUANTAS!
And btw, stop generalising. Print media, radio media, television media and online media, more often than not, work separately and independantly of each other. And in completely different ways.

VBFB Member