A380 Coming to Perth

Aircraft, traffic control, air services

Moderators: Infernal, Nafenn, numloxx

Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

Managed to get out to the viewing area near the staff car park this morning just after 11am. Couldn't stay too long since I was techically "at work" and had "just popped out to run a few errands", so missed it landing and taking off. Oh well, them's the breaks.

Got a few photos of it sitting on the tarmac though. Will upload them tonight sometime.
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
jasonjag
Banned

Post by jasonjag »

You can count on Numloxx to come good with these Great Pics, shown there, thanks mate so much for posting them for all to see, jj
Zebedee wrote:Managed to get out to the viewing area near the staff car park this morning just after 11am. Couldn't stay too long since I was techically "at work" and had "just popped out to run a few errands", so missed it landing and taking off. Oh well, them's the breaks.

Got a few photos of it sitting on the tarmac though. Will upload them tonight sometime.
You said you were going to be so very very very sick and could not possibly go to work today. hahahahaha jj
Infernal
Scanners and Receivers: Uniden UBC60XLT

Post by Infernal »

My pictures

was air side for the departure by the security services office, but didnt have my camera