Moderators: Infernal, Nafenn, numloxx

Infernal
Scanners and Receivers: Uniden UBC60XLT

Post by Infernal »

Looks Like the Standard KEELS 3 Departure

numloxx
Amateur callsign: VK6PCB

Post by numloxx »

21107 still parked on bay 56, due to reverse back any minute now.

written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

4 x RAAF PC-9's doing low level fly passes around Perth CBD, awesome shots crappy camera!!!!
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

written_ficton wrote:4 x RAAF PC-9's doing low level fly passes around Perth CBD, awesome shots crappy camera!!!!
Well done - thought we noticed something here in the AMP building facing South - Looked awesome.
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

gkoutlis wrote:
written_ficton wrote:4 x RAAF PC-9's doing low level fly passes around Perth CBD, awesome shots crappy camera!!!!
Well done - thought we noticed something here in the AMP building facing South - Looked awesome.
Watched them break off formation, followed one over to Subiaco / West Leederville & were practice barral rolls looked awesome.

No camera with a good enough zoom
Always RX

Post by Always RX »

Cool...wish I had seen that. I reckon there will be a bit more of that kinda stuff going on in the lead up to a certain international air race in November.
Also...not saying this is what you saw at all...but keep in mind these days when you think you have seen a PC-9 over W.A. it may be worth a second look due to these bad boys getting around now http://www.mindef.gov.sg/imindef/news_a ... 8_nr2.html
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Hell yeah - PC-21's that's what I'm talking about :D How sweet do they look - ...
G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

Always RX wrote:Cool...wish I had seen that. I reckon there will be a bit more of that kinda stuff going on in the lead up to a certain international air race in November.
Also...not saying this is what you saw at all...but keep in mind these days when you think you have seen a PC-9 over W.A. it may be worth a second look due to these bad boys getting around now http://www.mindef.gov.sg/imindef/news_a ... 8_nr2.html
Aprox 300metres away, 50ft higher than me, definate a PC-9
jasonjag
Banned

Chopper sim to polair

Post by jasonjag »

Just observed at 1630 a Chopper circle Morley Galeria, then head towards Perth AP,,,same type of noise and shape as Polair, twin boom tail. , white fuselarge and blue nose and top.
jasonjag
Banned

Low Jet

Post by jasonjag »

Did anyone see or hear a low big jet at 1110 today, I was in the small room with little window, so could not run outside, was low and under power right over morley at that time, or possible squadren of Raaf jets, seemed too early for Springbok which is normally 1130 ? jj
Infernal
Scanners and Receivers: Uniden UBC60XLT

Post by Infernal »

They were landing RWY 21 and 24 Yesterday

I did see A Singapore 747 Cargo at the INTL terminal yesterday
jasonjag
Banned

VH-ZWO

Post by jasonjag »

Just observed on the RFDS Flight tracker VH-ZWO inbound for jandakot and flew right over my house at 1500 ft for Jandakpt at 1441. jj
gkoutlis

Re: VH-ZWO

Post by gkoutlis »

jasonjag wrote:Just observed on the RFDS Flight tracker VH-ZWO inbound for jandakot and flew right over my house at 1500 ft for Jandakpt at 1441. jj
Ahh are you saying that the Tracker says otherwise? :lol:
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member