Pilots

Aircraft, traffic control, air services

Moderators: Infernal, Nafenn, numloxx

trent

Pilots

Post by trent »

Hi guys,

I'm currently considering doing my PPL and noticed that there are a few pilot members floating about. I'm after a bit of advice on which are the best training facilities in Perth, i've investigated a few through the web but thought i'd ask people who are 'in the know' in regards to which one to go for.

Thanks
This is my signature, get you own!
Smithy
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Smithy »

royal aero club for me
JPhillips

Post by JPhillips »

I use royal aero club (biggest club in southern hemisphere), They have a great range of aircraft, and good instructors. Another benifeit is that they have murrayfield which is around 20nm away (20min flying time) and once you get down there you get free landings / touch and go's
Joshua
yorky

Post by yorky »

Admin might want to move this to Aviation for better results :)
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

The Aeroplane Company - or (TAC) - they have the best aircraft on record - especially the new birds the DA-40 Diamond Star which is what I've done on my PPL - But have moved on to the Twins now.. so yeah give them a go - training is second to none.
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.