Aircraft, traffic control, air services

Moderators: Infernal, Nafenn, numloxx

Rockjet
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: re what i will say

Post by Rockjet »

Kombi wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:What I will say though - Is thankyou to the Men and Women of The Western Australian Police and St.John Ambulance Career and Volunteers.

I think they all did a fantastic job attending to the casualty's as well as the yobbos.

I must say - all the police who we spoke to whilst out and about for footpatrols - (Mends Street) side - were very polite and more than willing to help us..

I think the general attitude and the way they greeted people doing the right thing was something that is to be admired.... well done to all...
I will second that for the City Side, I saw no trouble and those who drank behaved and the poice walking miles all dy did a great job and they were out in force,thank to all services for a job well done.

Will also second that, city side was great. Never saw any problems, Bravo Zulu ES

8)
Kombi

snapper

Post by Kombi »

Rockjet wrote:
spartacus wrote:
Rockjet wrote: had lunch at Kailis,
Did you enjoy that :?:
My peice of snapper was over cooked and very flakey. :x
should know that flakey fish is shark and full of grease from kailis and such places..
Rockjet
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: snapper

Post by Rockjet »

Kombi wrote:
Rockjet wrote:
spartacus wrote: Did you enjoy that :?:
My peice of snapper was over cooked and very flakey. :x
should know that flakey fish is shark and full of grease from kailis and such places..
This wont stop me going to Kailis again, my wife's seafood was perfect. The fish was snapper not flake, I said it was flakey as in falling apart and I know what Flake (Gummy Shark) tastes like, I'm Victorian!!!!! :roll:
celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

gkoutlis wrote:Guys,

Just abit disappointed by the lack of "side acts" at Red Bull this year...

No F-18's for a fly over - no Caribou's - Just some PC-9's & Qantas - and some planes doing loops -

Whats up with that?? - Thought it would have been bigger and better - I heard Aircraft from RACWA, The Aeroplane Company, Air Australia - where all going to have a few planes to do fly-overs with Tiger Moths as well.... :roll:
Apparently F-18 scheduled for 1526hrs but was pulled at the last minute.