I think its time for another meet?

News, meet-ups, general questions, emergency services procedures etc

Moderators: vk6hgr, Zebedee

Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

I think its time for another meet?

Post by Donga »

Its been awhile since our last meet at Kings Park which unfortunatly I missed due to family issues at the time. I think its time we do it again at perhaps at a different location. Things that could be done on the day could include us disscussing or judging the new logo for this site and the sticker.Any one with ideas of possible locations we could go as a group and suitible times and dates that suit everyone leave here. I will do my best to attend this time I was diisapointed I missed the last one. Get your ideas in and send your entries for the logo to Gavin I guess.
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

How about Saturday the 12th of May at Fast Eddies in Perth, easy access for those using public Transport and plenty of seating etc.

Just an idea.

Daz
Per Ardua-Ad Astra
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

I'll be in that.But I think the 12th of May is a bit short notice what about the 27th of May.Or the 3rd of june.
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

Im in for the 3rd of June :)
Per Ardua-Ad Astra
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

3rd of June should be fine for me at this stage altough I am starting a new job on the 22nd May and I dont know what my hours will be yet. I like the idea of Fast Eddies in the City. Any other ideas of a date and any other ideas for locations that may interest everyone keep them coming.
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

anyone still intrested in meeting up.
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

I am still interested although we will need to give more notice of when it will happen and where. So if those who are interested want this to happen let us know of possible dates, times and locations.
godinoz

Post by godinoz »

So where and when??????????????????? :o
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

godinoz wrote:So where and when??????????????????? :o
At this stade not as many people seem intersted the last meet seemed to have alot more interest I will start another thread up to see how many bites we get then.