Hoons and Trouble Makers

News, meet-ups, general questions, emergency services procedures etc

Moderators: vk6hgr, Zebedee

Kombi

Hoons and Trouble Makers

Post by Kombi »

It makes you wonder where the parents are of half these 13 -17 yr old kids are at 11pm at night, last night, 20 odd were moved on from Morley bus terminal to only re group in McCarther st/Crimea Pk, Morley. 2 units couldn't disperse them and Polair 61 was called over to brighten up the ground, that soon dispered them, :?:
GC101
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by GC101 »

sounds like every fri/sat night, the fact is parent have very little control or dont care
radiotech

Post by radiotech »

+_+
Last edited by radiotech on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

is was the same as last night at the kelmscott show kids drinking and the causing ww3 and the gurls wearing next to nothing clothing
It wasn't me honest.....it was the cat I'm sweet and innocent one :)
Kombi

agree

Post by Kombi »

munchkin1981 wrote:is was the same as last night at the kelmscott show kids drinking and the causing ww3 and the gurls wearing next to nothing clothing
Yes, you are right and the girls displaying all that so called flesh stirs up the young blokes hormones, I think that a % of parents are so drunk or doped out of thier minds, have no idea where thier kids are and every thurs night, VKI calls in 2-4 cars to morley Galleria to disperse at least 20-40 kids,
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

i think i counted 7 cars lastnight at kelmscott and that was when we did a run for it and left before more shit happened
It wasn't me honest.....it was the cat I'm sweet and innocent one :)