Fire Fighters

News, meet-ups, general questions, emergency services procedures etc

Moderators: vk6hgr, Zebedee

RAMBO

Fire Fighters

Post by RAMBO »

I hope all you Fire Fighters and those associated with fighting fires are given some reprieve to a better season this summer and if any of those little mongrels who light many of them are caught and dealt with by the strongest system of the law.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Re: Fire Fighters

Post by Fastlane »

RAMBO wrote:I hope all you Fire Fighters and those associated with fighting fires are given some reprieve to a better season this summer and if any of those little mongrels who light many of them are caught and dealt with by the strongest system of the law.
LOL. My steel capped boot fair up their a#!@ !
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

Fastlane wrote:
RAMBO wrote:I hope all you Fire Fighters and those associated with fighting fires are given some reprieve to a better season this summer and if any of those little mongrels who light many of them are caught and dealt with by the strongest system of the law.
LOL. My steel capped boot fair up their a#!@ !
lol

cheers rambo
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Mate, the justice system is f***ed, so expect them to just get a slap on the wrist as usual.
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

If we caught them all there would be no vollie firefighters left, they would all be in jail with fastlanes boot up their bum............ :D

Good luck for the season.