Post by JG-103 »

its very sad and very lame.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

chrissss wrote:noobs.the lot of u. :roll:
JG-103 wrote:its very sad and very lame.

God if this place is above you two now, why bother coming here?
radiotech

Post by radiotech »

+_+
Last edited by radiotech on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Fastlane wrote:
chrissss wrote:noobs.the lot of u. :roll:
JG-103 wrote:its very sad and very lame.

God if this place is above you two now, why bother coming here?
for useful info when its actually posted and pics.
Michael Keeping wrote:Hi Group,

This is a true hobby forum/site and people wish to support it.
Would both Chris & JG-103 like to explain their reasons?

Regards,
Michael Keeping
Ok, firstly, there is a difference between a hobby and an obsession. There are a few people who need to get a bit more of a life, and im sure there are a few who will agree with me on that (weather they are willing to say it in open is another thing)

Secondly, everytime there is a warsug "get to together", you get a poor turn out, mainly because people like to be annonymous yet they seem to want to buy a shirt to wear around so everyone can see... make sense much ?
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Deleted by admin - off-topic
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

chrissss

Post by chrissss »

Michael Keeping wrote:Hi Group,

This is a true hobby forum/site and people wish to support it.
Would both Chris & JG-103 like to explain their reasons?

Regards,
Michael Keeping
hey gang
gday michael.i think it may be a good idea for some but then again,there is alot of random ppl i imagine that browse this site which arent members and its the internet any phsyco could be waiting to see wer ur guna meet up then go ther.lol

and fastlane?i remember once upon a time when u used to flame pretty much everything on this site.even though it was probably waranted to an extent.if it wasnt for finding out wer particular incidents wer and vehicle pics id be gone.and also once upon a time the only thing talked about on this site was events on the scanner.those were the good old days.

you guys can do what u like with the shirts,but imo its a bit silly.

lame excuse i know but i dont care.
this site has changed from what it once was.

yours sincerely

:wink:
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

WOAH!!!!!!!!!!

Now where did all this come from??

IMO, I'd wear a shirt with WARSUG on it, the Eagles, my workplace, Pink Floyd, etc as they are all things I enjoy. Same as anyone would wear a Billabong shirt as they like the brand. Individual taste.

Chrisss, I arranged a meet at my place and did not post details of its location, purely for the reason you mentioned as I opened up my house. I'm not going to go into the keyboard warrior situation we have not only on this forum, but all over the internet, but the people who turned up I had met before and enjoyed catching up with.

We are all anonymous on the internet. We can be anything we want. But I have met many people through this medium who are now really great friends. Sometimes all it takes is to step away from the monitor :wink:
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

What ever happened to the saying "If you don't have anything good to say, then don't say anything at all!"

If you have some thing constructive or supportive to say then feel free, otherwise just ignore it and let it pass. All of the argueing and 'flaming' on this site occurs when individuals go out of thier way to post shallow and thoughless responses to something that they disagree with, or don't understand. For God's sake if you think a post is silly or pointless then just ignore it, move on, don't go back there.

I know many people who are members of clubs and groups, or who have hobbies and interests, that wear clothing that recognises there interest or support. No one has suggested that a WARSUG shirt be mandatory, no one has said that a WARSUG shirt be a compulsory part of membership. SOME members have expressed an interest in wearing a shirt, and they may wish to keep reading this thread to see what, if anything, transpires. For those members that think the idea is "sad" or "lame", or that think other members are "noobs", then thay should ignore it and look at threads that meet their limited needs.
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

auntys_eyes wrote:What ever happened to the saying "If you don't have anything good to say, then don't say anything at all!"
Hear hear!
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Turbo wrote:
JG-103 wrote:strange if its so lame and sad, over 1500 people have viewed it in 3 months or so and baldivis has one too.
I was talking about YOUR myspace James.
You havent even seen my myspace, its been on private for the past 6 months so i dont have randoms like you and everyone else on here lookin at it.

Last time i checked, people were allowed to express their thoughts and opinions, hmm, must be imagining things
Rockjet
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Rockjet »