Royal Show 2007

News, meet-ups, general questions, emergency services procedures etc

Moderators: vk6hgr, Zebedee

Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Royal Show 2007

Post by Tom »

Any fellow WARSUG members going/been to the Royal Show at the Claremont Showgrounds this year?

We're going tomorrow, so will take the camera.

Yes Danny, i'll get you those Dolly and Girlfriend showbags you've been pestering me for....
HEKTIK
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by HEKTIK »

Popping down tomorrow also, hopefully the rain hold off.
Perth Online Police Scanner

http://waix.net:8000

RIP
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

i working there next Friday
It wasn't me honest.....it was the cat I'm sweet and innocent one :)
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

I was there yesterday and I am going there again today. I highly recommend that if you have never been hyptonised (sorry about bad spelling) that you go and see Shane St James. I did yesterday and afterwards I have never fealt so relaxed. For those who may have been at the show yesterday I was hyotonised at the 2:30pm show and all I can say is Mick Jagger eat your heart out. lol
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Yeah I'll be there - Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat - all afternoon/night shift...

Seen some impressive WAPOL cars - unable to take pics - but Rescue 65 come about for FESA demonstration, and drooled - when I saw her thundering low level - and the landing :smt110
danny
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by danny »

Theres going to be a couple of TEG vehicles on display there, a new St1300 bike and a XR6 Turbo.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

danny wrote:Theres going to be a couple of TEG vehicles on display there, a new St1300 bike and a XR6 Turbo.
It's already in there - and I think - its TE-202 ;) XR6 Turbo, and she looked shmick...

Also guys - whilst your in there - check out the car crash display - with semi-real smoke and real banged up old bomb of a car...

8)
Last edited by gkoutlis on Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: ONEDAYILLGETIT
Scanners and Receivers: ubc92xlt

Post by spartacus »

gkoutlis wrote:
Also guys - whilst your in there - check out the car crash display - with semi-real smoke and real banged up old bomb of a car...

8)
Is that where all the confiscated cars from the hoon legislation go :?:
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

spartacus wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:

8)
Is that where all the confiscated cars from the hoon legislation go :?:
:roll:
phreak
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by phreak »

i'm working there tonight.. handing out free stuff near the family fun stage. then hosting 'battle of the bands' from 6pm on the same stage (just after shane st james).. so if anyone is there tonight...
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

gkoutlis wrote:
danny wrote:Theres going to be a couple of TEG vehicles on display there, a new St1300 bike and a XR6 Turbo.
It's already in there - and I think - its TE-202 ;) XR6 Turbo, and she looked shmick...

8)
Years ago they had a accident display were you had to be 18+ to go in and showed a film of different accidents and what the police did etc...never did get to see it they stopped it for some reason haha :S
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Markmywords wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:

8)
Years ago they had a accident display were you had to be 18+ to go in and showed a film of different accidents and what the police did etc...never did get to see it they stopped it for some reason haha :S
No it's there - but Not 18+ - Its in a dark room - with sound effects - a pretty damaged car, a casket - a fake tree with a cross - and a SJA Ferno Stretcher - in the actual display - its interesting - check it out if you get to the show this week.
wizzard

Post by wizzard »

gkoutlis wrote:
Markmywords wrote:
gkoutlis wrote: It's already in there - and I think - its TE-202 ;) XR6 Turbo, and she looked shmick...

8)
No it's there - but Not 18+ - Its in a dark room - with sound effects - a pretty damaged car, a casket - a fake tree with a cross - and a SJA Ferno Stretcher - in the actual display - its interesting - check it out if you get to the show this week.
The car used is the actual car that was in the accident,