Stretch or Shank.ed?

News, meet-ups, general questions, emergency services procedures etc

Moderators: vk6hgr, Zebedee

CHEV4EVR
150+ posts
150+ posts

Stretch or Shank.ed?

Post by CHEV4EVR »

I hate to come across as a wowser on a public forum as you can pretend to be Wonderwoman if you really want. That aside the net provides for some interesting search capabilities. The following is such an example.

In the picture thread Stretch posted some English T/A photos. Interestingly the link to this photo spread is:

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x95/ ... 1ee9_m.jpg

Nothing unusual there. So lets Google Skystar320 which leads us to:
aka Shank.ed talking about being a cop using skystar320@address

Further this email address links to a Myspace age for redinni or similar:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =165349715

Anywho casually click on aka Shank.ed and hey presto:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =129404843

In short welcome back Shank.ed the group has missed you. Only one question though why the need to change your user name. Maybe it was that traumatic episode in the past that got you into the TRG that you don't like to talk about.

No need to apologise and you haven't done anything wrong except to leave too many fingerprints :D :D :D Happy posting
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

I would say based on the evidence game set and match. 1 point to chev4evr
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

Haaaaaa... Priceless!

\:D/
><((((º>··`·...·`·...·`··><((((º>
ZO100_marto
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ZO100_marto »

So I wonder who the "newest registered user" will be in the morning :wink:

who says the net can't be used just for p@rn :lol:
Formally ZO100, now KG100 :D
ubc 72xlt...ubc 60xlt...uh015sx
HM-106

Post by HM-106 »

Ever thought of being a Detective CHEV4EVR eheh.

But what has he done to deserve such attention to your methods? hehe :).

HM-106
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

Touche, Chev! No wonder I was never offered a prize that was WAPol related for picking the location of some of his pics :lol:

Nice find 8)
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

Boooooyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaa
"If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got"
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

does it really matter who he is or isnt at least he providd some enternatment and didnt pick on ppl
It wasn't me honest.....it was the cat I'm sweet and innocent one :)
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

munchkin1981 wrote:does it really matter who he is or isnt at least he providd some enternatment and didnt pick on ppl
I think it does matter... Is he really what he claims he is...
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

he hasnt said where he comes from tho he said a government dept
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

you got to be kidding me that stretch and shanked are the same person.....

**ok so i forgot to add THAT in the sentence** it was a question.

And he spoke in another thread with a another member about a t/a THAT he saw them at or they saw him so my question wasnt an accusation i had serious bad luke grammar.
Last edited by Markmywords on Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

Before CHEV's little witch hunt gets too far...

The Google search for 'skystar320' also provides links to a person named Rod who is a member of Airliners.net and also to a person who is involved with a Peugeot 307 (car) website. So apart from a series of tenuous links akin to playing '6 Degrees of Separation' what other proof is there that Stretch and Shank.ed are linked.

The person that CHEV has linked using the username 'aka.shank.ed' on MySpace refers to himself as Ian. I have been corresponding with Stretch via PMs for a couple of weeks now and the name he's given is not (and not even close to) Ian.

Furthermore i can't find any of Stretch's posts that would even suggest a link with Shank.ed, and for MMW to make a connection to 'luke' seems unfathomable.

YES the internet is a haven for liars, frauds, cheats and 'wannabees'. Yes we all understand that anyone can pretend to be anything on the internet. But unlike some members of this forum who have been identified as frauds, i don't believe Stretch has yet gone down that path.

Ignore thet people you think are bullshitting and eventually they get bored and dissappear. If you have genuine questions of a member then PM or email them and ask before publicly airing your accusations.
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Re: Stretch or Shank.ed?

Post by Fastlane »

CHEV4EVR wrote:I hate to come across as a wowser on a public forum as you can pretend to be Wonderwoman if you really want.
You mean you aren't?!?! :shock:
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

auntys_eyes wrote:Before CHEV's little witch hunt gets too far...

The Google search for 'skystar320' also provides links to a person named Rod who is a member of Airliners.net and also to a person who is involved with a Peugeot 307 (car) website. So apart from a series of tenuous links akin to playing '6 Degrees of Separation' what other proof is there that Stretch and Shank.ed are linked.

The person that CHEV has linked using the username 'aka.shank.ed' on MySpace refers to himself as Ian. I have been corresponding with Stretch via PMs for a couple of weeks now and the name he's given is not (and not even close to) Ian.

Furthermore i can't find any of Stretch's posts that would even suggest a link with Shank.ed, and for MMW to make a connection to 'luke' seems unfathomable.

YES the internet is a haven for liars, frauds, cheats and 'wannabees'. Yes we all understand that anyone can pretend to be anything on the internet. But unlike some members of this forum who have been identified as frauds, i don't believe Stretch has yet gone down that path.

Ignore thet people you think are bullshitting and eventually they get bored and dissappear. If you have genuine questions of a member then PM or email them and ask before publicly airing your accusations.
The the myspace I have been reading .. He calls himself another name..... and there are many links to Stretch and Skank.ed..... (not Luke)
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

ppl can lie on myspace and make up webvsites for other ppls names