2007 Warsug Meetup.

News, meet-ups, general questions, emergency services procedures etc

Moderators: vk6hgr, Zebedee

JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

firstly u gotta remember that this isnt an sms ur writing :P
KoZiKaN

Post by KoZiKaN »

Have you had the meet up yet? I am on auspol and all their meets are in nsw :roll:
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

KoZiKaN wrote:Have you had the meet up yet? I am on auspol and all their meets are in nsw :roll:
No not yet still trying to get more members onboard. Come on guys and girlsif you want this meet or dont want this meet to happen please let us know so we know weather or not to continue with the idea or organise a smaller scale.
KoZiKaN

Post by KoZiKaN »

I reckon it would be a good idea but I am new to this forum and no- one knows me....
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

And that's part of the reason why Donga and I keep pushing for a meet, Kozi, so that we can meet the new people and mingle with the old. After all we all share the same interests otherwise we wouldn't be on this board! No harm in catching up... hell I'll even throw open my place for a BBQ if anyone would come along!
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

:lol: ill come for a feed... then ill be off lol :D
I prefer being semi annonymous
KoZiKaN

Post by KoZiKaN »

I dont even have a scanner I want one though I just don't know which to buy as i do live in bunno afterall.... I share the same interest with most of you but i also wanna become a cop --- I'll get there one day :cry: :roll:
nightnewz-crew

Post by nightnewz-crew »

right let say kings park at 1pm on sunday 11/3/07 got any problems with the time and day let us know. everyone bring drinks and food. :D
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

JG-103 wrote::lol: ill come for a feed... then ill be off lol :D
Typical! Cheapskate! :lol:
KoZiKaN wrote:I dont even have a scanner I want one though I just don't know which to buy as i do live in bunno afterall.... I share the same interest with most of you but i also wanna become a cop --- I'll get there one day
I have a Uniden scanner, but bought that ages ago... I believe there are a few in second hand shops and the like, but not sure what is down your way? I wouldn't go spending up on a new one seeing as digital is imminent, although I believe country areas will be the last to change over... There are a few recruits on this board too, and a number of serving members. They are pretty good with advice on what you need to do to get there, and we're all nice friendly people on here :D Welcome aboard!
West Coast Eagles
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

nightnewz-crew wrote:right let say kings park at 1pm on sunday 11/3/07 got any problems with the time and day let us know. everyone bring drinks and food. :D
Hey that sounds fine to me! Anyone else interested??
West Coast Eagles
R/Up 1991 & 2005
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

i gotta work but sounds good
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

i am working Sundays as well now. I think one weeks notice is a bit short tho. Its good that your keen tho. If the meet is organise later on in the afternoon should be ok for me on a Sunday tho.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Chicky wrote:
JG-103 wrote::lol: ill come for a feed... then ill be off lol :D
Typical! Cheapskate! :lol:
no no.. but why turn down free food :D
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

nightnewz-crew wrote:right let say kings park at 1pm on sunday 11/3/07 got any problems with the time and day let us know. everyone bring drinks and food. :D
Sunday 11-3 is good for me anytime. Haven't taken the family to King's Park for ages. Where abouts in KP exactly???
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
meg
Amateur callsign: VK6LUX
Scanners and Receivers: Yaesu: FT990, FT857, FT7800, VX7R. Icom: ID800H. Old RS scanner.

Post by meg »

auntys_eyes wrote:
Sunday 11-3 is good for me anytime.
Bummer - I'm on call that weekend :( Let me know if the date changes or another is organised though.