IC 400 PRO

News, meet-ups, general questions, emergency services procedures etc

Moderators: vk6hgr, Zebedee

GutterBoy
Scanners and Receivers: Uniden Bearcat 760XLT, Realistic pro 28,

IC 400 PRO

Post by GutterBoy »

Hello every one, Im Steven new to WARSUG, Im a full time courier driver and do alots of 4wd fishing that why I choose to use a username of "gutterboy". I recently bought 3 icom 400 pro 1 to keep and other 2 is to share it with my 2 4wd mate. the 400 pro I bought it come with the usb cable but dose not have a software and all 3 radios are programed with frequencies in QLD which Im here in Sydney got no idea and its useless to me. I just need some to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE to help me with the software so I can program the 3 400pro of mine with 4channels for work courier and the 80channels for cb use during 4wd off road. can any one help me with the software thanks a million.
I also got 2 TAIT 2020 24channels with software and programe cable if anyone interested in it was use for courier but it only a 24channel that why i go for 400pro just email me I can provide you all info you may require
Thanks again PLEASE help me wih the ic400pro software
Bonez

Re: IC 400 PRO

Post by Bonez »

Although the software is not officially available, there's a Yahoo group that has quite a few members and someone might be able to help you out.

http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/ic400pro

Disclaimer - I created & am the moderator of that group but it's reasonably active and any questions you have are likely to be in the archives.
GutterBoy

Post by GutterBoy »

Thanks i just send yahoogroup an email i just hope that they send me a copy of the software that all, its is very sad to see this 400 pro sitting here collecting dust that all, cross my finger and just hope 1day someone kindness out there will send me a copy of the software that all
GutterBoy

Post by GutterBoy »

yahoo group cant help me would be very very very greatfull if any one can just send me a copy through my email nguyen_hoang_sang@yahoo.com
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

Since it's an Icom radio you've got, have you tried http://www.icom-australia.com/contact.html ?
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Bonez

Post by Bonez »

Zebedee wrote:Since it's an Icom radio you've got, have you tried http://www.icom-australia.com/contact.html ?
It's dealer software, as far as I know they won't sell it to Joe Public.
You can take your radio to a dealer and they can program it, but unless you can persuade them, they won't set it up to TX 25w (which is the main reason people want to get their hands on the software).

I still have a copy of it somewhere, but I will not provide it to anyone. It's for my personal use only. I haven't owned an IC400PRO for many years, but if I ever do obtain another one I will still have the software to use, which of course will allow me to add some additional RX frequencies and keep the TX limit at 5W.
GutterBoy

Post by GutterBoy »

Thanks Bonez for giving some hope with your say of you got the software, and letting me down by not sharing it with anyone due to personal use, I use it as for personal as well I went and bought 3 comes with usb cable for my job as courier driver for BPX and 4w driving, not abusing the software, the reason why I register with warsug cause I read post people helping each other by sending the zip file of the software that why I ask.
once again if any one could very please help me with the software I do thanks a million my email is nguyen_hoang_sang@yahoo.com 0431306241
thank you all
GutterBoy

Post by GutterBoy »

Uhm so far so no hope :( :( :( but never give up, one day some one will stop and read my post and their kindness and generosity will help me,
[-o< [-o< [-o< Can Any one please [-o< [-o< [-o<
matth2004
Amateur callsign: VK6MAH

Post by matth2004 »

Have you tried AURFSCAN? I guess you would have to sign up for premium membership before you know however.
Matt
VK6MAH
GutterBoy

Post by GutterBoy »

!!! Thank you so much Mr anonymos for your help if you can see me out there !!! Thanks to WARSUG anh thanks vk6mah as well
GutterBoy

Post by GutterBoy »

Hello every one dose any one out there got a standard config file ic400pro please, And dose any one know why i can only read the radio 1 time only no second time why is that please any one? . . Could you [-o< [-o< [-o< please share that file with me thank you all. . . And specialy thank you Mr Anonymos for your helping me Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu Sir God bless you and your family
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

GutterBoy wrote:Hello every one dose any one out there got a standard config file ic400pro please, And dose any one know why i can only read the radio 1 time only no second time why is that please any one? . . Could you [-o< [-o< [-o< please share that file with me thank you all. . . And specialy thank you Mr Anonymos for your helping me Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu Sir God bless you and your family
Now that you have the software you were chasing, perhaps the folks over at that Yahoo Group for that model radio might be able to help with configs and settings... Since that group is dedicated to that particular radio, it might be the place to get the best answers - you'd assume the people in that group would know a thing or two about it... :)
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
GutterBoy

Post by GutterBoy »

Oh Zebedee ok then thank you I will send the yahoo group an email inregard of the config file
GutterBoy

Post by GutterBoy »

No luck with yahoo group, would be good if I can get a hold of a standard config file cause this 3 icom ic400pro got no cb frequencies in it only 3 privite frequencies that all what can I do??? any one have any ideas please?
Bonez

Post by Bonez »

GutterBoy wrote:No luck with yahoo group, would be good if I can get a hold of a standard config file cause this 3 icom ic400pro got no cb frequencies in it only 3 privite frequencies that all what can I do??? any one have any ideas please?
The 80 channel ICF is available for download in the files section of the Yahoo group. It was contributed by a member so I take no responsibility for the accuracy or settings contained within it. Use it at your own risk.

https://xa.yimg.com/df/ic400pro/80CHUHF ... e=download

If the link doesn't work, make sure you're signed into your Yahoo account.