Searching

News, meet-ups, general questions, emergency services procedures etc

Moderators: vk6hgr, Zebedee

Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Searching

Post by Ludacris »

To the person who decided to attack me verbally in a PM on another website, I think you need to get the facts right before going off.( I have a fair idea who you are)

It appears that it is either a mistake in Identity or you have no idea what you are going on about.

You stated that you know who I am, but obviously you don't..

It also appears from your PM that others here also don't know their facts.
"If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got"
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Ludacris I can understand you being upset for what ever reasons. In saying that tho do you need to bring someting that happened on a different website here? Could you have not replied to the pm on the other website and left it there?
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Donga wrote:Ludacris I can understand you being upset for what ever reasons. In saying that tho do you need to bring someting that happened on a different website here? Could you have not replied to the pm on the other website and left it there?
Yes i agree - BUT .... what if this person is on this forum bad mouthing people on PM???
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

Donga wrote:Ludacris I can understand you being upset for what ever reasons. In saying that tho do you need to bring someting that happened on a different website here? Could you have not replied to the pm on the other website and left it there?
I have replied in a pm aswell. I feel there is a need for it to be brought up here as this person made reference to WARSUG in the PM. The reference was that people here have been talking about me, but obviously these people have no idea who I am...

I am not upset in the least bit, I get called worse names every single day.
kellie
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kellie »

Last edited by kellie on Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pty

Post by Pty »

What was the other website?
Walks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Walks »

Joss wrote:Post it here.
Why? The ball is now in the 'idiots' court. If he is man enough, he might post it himself, but somehow I don't think so.

Walks.
I was there when they flicked the switch
June 2, 2008
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

:shock: Mk... :?:
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

This thread may be closed... All sorted.
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Ludacris wrote:This thread may be closed... All sorted.
I am sorry you feel this way. The mods and admin on this site don't just close threads unless there is a need. If they can see the situation getting out of hand and every abusing each other which has happened in the past then they may close the thread. I can understand you being annoyed at whoever it is that is saying the stuff but I think you should confront anyone involed in pm not a public room. If nothing is resolved perhaps you could speak to one of the admin about the situation and see if they can come up with something. Or you can just ignore the person and not react because that is what they want you to do is react. If you dont want to give them what they want dont react its simple they will soon get the message and stop.
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

Actually Donga I think that Ludicras is saying you can close the thread as it has all been sorted...at least thats how I read it.
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

thats how i read it also ...
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

westernwedgey wrote:Actually Donga I think that Ludicras is saying you can close the thread as it has all been sorted...at least thats how I read it.
This is exactly right. You can leave it open if you want but I don't feel there is a need.
There is no need to get Admin invloved as the matter has now been resolved.
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Ludacris wrote:
westernwedgey wrote:Actually Donga I think that Ludicras is saying you can close the thread as it has all been sorted...at least thats how I read it.
This is exactly right. You can leave it open if you want but I don't feel there is a need.
There is no need to get Admin invloved as the matter has now been resolved.
Ok then I misunderstood. My bad. Its good that it has been resolved.