Important visit to Curtin Uni by Ambassador

News, meet-ups, general questions, emergency services procedures etc

Moderators: vk6hgr, Zebedee

gkoutlis

Important visit to Curtin Uni by Ambassador

Post by gkoutlis »

Hey guys,

Thought I'd throw this in - There will be a crap load of Police and security, mounted section - K9 and possibly Polair - as the Ambassador of Israel comes to Curtin Uni between 10am and 2pm.

It may be a "opportunity" to take pics of the WAPOL cars that will be here... Security will be tight - so yeah - for anyone interested...

G
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

how did the visit go.Just read this now. Other wise I would have gone.Did you get the pics you wanted.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

doogues71 wrote:how did the visit go.Just read this now. Other wise I would have gone.Did you get the pics you wanted.
Nah mate this is tomorrow :wink:
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

ah well you didn't state that so I thought it was today.Good I might see you there!!
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

doogues71 wrote:ah well you didn't state that so I thought it was today.Good I might see you there!!
Sorry my bad :oops: And yes you might see me there - infront of the 3 flag poles - you never know :wink:
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

So much for being such a ditz....sorry guys - I completely stuffed up :oops: :oops:

Just re-reading the memo to all staff - It was today - and i missed out :( Sorry guys for any confusion :oops:
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

DOH!!!DOH!!
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

We went and filmed it - wasnt at Curtain Uni though - was at a primary school in Yokine. Boy was security TIGHT! Bag checks/searches on EVERYONE including old ladies and of course, us.

HEAPS and I mean HEAPS of security guards, all wired. Some police - Im sure I recognised at least one as a MIG guy, and even Federal Police.

Check the news tonight if your interested.