Speaker/Mic question

News, meet-ups, general questions, emergency services procedures etc

Moderators: vk6hgr, Zebedee

gkoutlis

Re: Motorola XTS3000 Mod III UHF 403-470MHz

Post by gkoutlis »

fly_on_the_wall wrote:I have for sale 2 xts3000 radios that are mod III uhf 403-470MHz

come with a charger, battery, antenna, beltclip and a speaker mic

each unit in new condition with tags intact, they have digital flashes in them

call me if intersted

0416 606 686

cheers
Gidday mate - just wondering would you happen to have a speaker mic that plugs into a Uniden XLT90??? 200ch scanner?
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Hang on - I made a mistake in my post :oops: :lol:

What i wanted is a microphone sort of thing that you can clip onto your shoulder and hear stuff from that not the main scanner speaker - is that described ok??? :oops: - So not to talk into it - but to use it as an alternative listening closer to your ear :roll: Now im confused.... :lol:
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

I think I understand what your tryying to say Mr G.You what to have it like the police do.they have the microphone attached to the top their shirts.Like the secrity guards in the industry super funds ad were there standing talking to each other and one gets a call.And he tilts his head to talk into the mic.That what you want.But just listren not talk.
What would be better is an earplug that you can get from DSE(Dick Smith Electronics for those of you playying at home :lol: )That clips to your ear. they sell for 6 or 7 bucks.And you pick up everything.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

doogues71 wrote:I think I understand what your tryying to say Mr G.You what to have it like the police do.they have the microphone attached to the top their shirts.Like the secrity guards in the industry super funds ad were there standing talking to each other and one gets a call.And he tilts his head to talk into the mic.That what you want.But just listren not talk.
What would be better is an earplug that you can get from DSE(Dick Smith Electronics for those of you playying at home :lol: )That clips to your ear. they sell for 6 or 7 bucks.And you pick up everything.
Cheers for that mate - and hey Congrats on over 500 posts :!: :!: :lol:
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

thanks Mr G,Didn't even notice.WOW 500 posts. 8)
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

doogues71 wrote:thanks Mr G,Didn't even notice.WOW 500 posts. 8)
I think we need to come up with a 500post club where those who hit the 500th post get lifetime meberships. Hang on a minute do we have lifetime memberships? Congratulations on your 500th post and heres to many more.
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Donga wrote:I think we need to come up with a 500post club where those who hit the 500th post get lifetime meberships. Hang on a minute do we have lifetime memberships? Congratulations on your 500th post and heres to many more.
Sounds like a good idea for me ... and in Mr G's case a life time and a lil bit more... :lol:
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

Ditto - congrats doogues! 8)
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

Also Mr G, you can buy the spaggetti mikes from DSE, pretty cheap too.
Per Ardua-Ad Astra
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

thankz guys. :D