Moderators: vk6hgr, Zebedee

doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

This still on for THIS Saturday.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

That coincides with my brigade function so i wont be showing up, never was a person to turn down free food or drink.
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Dave, Fly on the wall and gkoutlis are you guys still interested in the meet on Saturday? Any other members interested? If you are it is this Saturday from 7pm at Bobby Dazzlers in the city. If you have partners feel free to bring them along as well. Hope to see some members there.
dave
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dave »

i'd love to, but i don't finish work to 11pm
fly_on_the_wall

Post by fly_on_the_wall »

I will have to make it to the next meet as i am leaving to fly out to canberra in 2 hours.

Have fun guys and dont forget to take some pics for all to see. Post them on the forum.

Have a great weekend all,

Regards,
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Donga wrote:Dave, Fly on the wall and gkoutlis are you guys still interested in the meet on Saturday? Any other members interested? If you are it is this Saturday from 7pm at Bobby Dazzlers in the city. If you have partners feel free to bring them along as well. Hope to see some members there.
Donga,

Mate I will be there -maybe a tad after 7pm but count me in 8)
G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

yes count me in as well
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Good on ya Doogues - Anyone else??????
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

Nope, sorry guys, at my age I can only plan one big night in a weekend and that's gonna be tonight :lol: Advice for you younger ones - as you get older it takes longer to get over the fact you think you are a teenager again after a few drinks! So enjoy it while you can :D
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

For those who are attending tonights meet I will catch you all there I will be standing at the bar and able to be identified by either an eagles jumpers or west perth shirt and I wear glasses hope to see you there.
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

I will try and make it, would be good to see you all.....
Per Ardua-Ad Astra
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

have a good one all
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

JG-103 wrote:have a good one all
will do.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Well what a huge turn out :roll: - Donga mate - It was good to have met you -

We'll have to do more convincing next time :wink:
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

It was great meeting you as well. I left just after you as no other members confirmed that they were showing up. If any members did show up after 7:30pm I am sorry for any inconvieniance us not being there caused you.