Behind The Force Tv Show : What to Expect

News, meet-ups, general questions, emergency services procedures etc

Moderators: vk6hgr, Zebedee

westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

Fastlane wrote:Thats interesting, 'coz you notice alot on Border Security that faces of people are blurred out (even some of the customs officers, or people in the background).. I assumed it was because these people hadnt signed waivers to allow them to be shown?
Some officers cannot reveal their faces due to a security risk. Some officers also operate on undercover squads, just like this applies to some police members and SAS.
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Last edited by jmmw on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

Aztech wrote:
radiohead wrote:Ok I have two questions..

First of all, how did you get to see the show Aztech? :shock:

And, I understand the public place thing about filming anyone but don't things like raids and other dispute type incidents occur mostly on private property?

Makes me wonder then how they go about filming those situations..

Jo :mrgreen:

Sorry, I cant say where.
I have friends In the Media if thats any Indication...

A!
He could tell you but then he'd have to KILL YOU :lol: :lol:
And be sides it's on TONIGHT anyway.WA HO!!
Arby

Post by Arby »

Border Secuirty and The Force are produced by Seven under its news banner.

As far as I'm aware different laws apply to news and current affairs programs when it comes to release forms etc.

News footage can be used as is without release forms unless there are legal restrictions on the people shown eg. age or court orders blocking identity.

8) Arbz
BLiNG

Post by BLiNG »

Watching Border Security and it said "next on the Force detectives raid a suburban drug dealers house"

Are you sure the episodes are in that order? Weird. :S
BLiNG

Post by BLiNG »

Really weird. They just had the preview on Border Security again talking about the murder.

Maybe they mixed it up a bit.
yorky

Post by yorky »

Appears to be the first 4 that were listed so far, not the first 3.
BLiNG

Post by BLiNG »

Awesome show.
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Wasn't worth the wait...same format as Border security, jumps all over the place.

Very repeatitive!

How can the media 'legally' film over the rear wall at Curtin House.

My interpretation of the law is that anything that isn't in the public eye is a no-go, surely the rear compound of Central fits into this category??

Just my 2cents worth.

Tom
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

Yeah they film from across the road which is a public footpath.And even outside the gates is a public footpath.I know what you mean about them hoping from one story to another it does get a bit anoying.But other wise found it quite good.
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

agree with you tom. was pretty average, yeh exactly like border security. i reckon they wasted their time with all the music and crap in the back ground. they should get some tips from the makers of the U.S show cops. so much better
crabs

Post by crabs »

that traffic copper summed it up the best with his comment about being 'surburban parents' i can't recall the exact wording but I can just see all the people banging on recruitings doors tomorrow-NOT!

what a piss-weak burn-out my sigma could do better than that. that guy who called the cops should of been arrested for wasting police time and lying.

for a 30 minute show their actually wasn't much footage just bull-shit to drag it out.

that US COPS show is 100,000,000,000 times better.

if that was screened aust-wide I see eastern states viewers will be scratching theire heads wondering.....was just like watching the news.

crabz guy
COPS ARE TOPS..
dave
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dave »

crabs wrote:for a 30 minute show their actually wasn't much footage just bull-shit to drag it out.

that US COPS show is 100,000,000,000 times better.

if that was screened aust-wide I see eastern states viewers will be scratching theire heads wondering.....was just like watching the news.

crabz guy
It was only the pilot show, i reckon we should give a few weeks before we make harsh judgements

personally i didn't mind the show
GC101
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by GC101 »

Last edited by GC101 on Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.