Subi parking inspectors

Talk about special events such as the Skyworks, Royal Show, Rally Australia, Avon Descent, etc.
richard omeara

Subi parking inspectors

Post by richard omeara »

Subi parking inspectors are having a great time with the U2 concert.416.1625/416.6625.Think it MPT trunking.
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Re: Subi parking inspectors

Post by written_ficton »

Any chance you were listening in the morning?
I've closed the door!
richard omeara

Post by richard omeara »

No.Did you get a ticket?
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

No I was one of them using the channel earlier this morning.

A lot of conversation between the Rangers regarding a little incident! Quite amusing when it regarded my wet pants....
I've closed the door!
richard omeara

Post by richard omeara »

We need to know?
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

it involved sprinkers on a park that un - expected turned on catching me square in the groin.
I've closed the door!
richard omeara

Post by richard omeara »

You've got to laugh. =D>
Bonez

Post by Bonez »

I've been listening to those freq's above all afternoon and all I'm hearing is some sort of shuttle/limo service picking up people from all random suburbs and dropping them off at the airport... there was one person who was getting dropped off at Subi oval but it's certainly not the Subi rangers/parking inspectors that I'm hearing
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

Bonez wrote:I've been listening to those freq's above all afternoon and all I'm hearing is some sort of shuttle/limo service picking up people from all random suburbs and dropping them off at the airport... there was one person who was getting dropped off at Subi oval but it's certainly not the Subi rangers/parking inspectors that I'm hearing
What Channel you listening to? Fair amount of chatter this morning we did :)
I've closed the door!
yorky

Post by yorky »

Bonez wrote:I've been listening to those freq's above all afternoon and all I'm hearing is some sort of shuttle/limo service picking up people from all random suburbs and dropping them off at the airport... there was one person who was getting dropped off at Subi oval but it's certainly not the Subi rangers/parking inspectors that I'm hearing
You'll find that is only a couple of frequencies being part of a trunk. There are many frequencies in the trunk that you need a truck scanner to properly follow. It's a lucky dip as to which frequency its broadcast on.
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
richard omeara

Post by richard omeara »

Sorry im doing a custom scan from 415.500 to 417.000.Yes it is MPT trunking system.Im also geting stirling security and airport shuttle services.