Good Vibrations Festival - Herrison Island

Talk about special events such as the Skyworks, Royal Show, Rally Australia, Avon Descent, etc.
HEKTIK
150+ posts
150+ posts

Good Vibrations Festival - Herrison Island

Post by HEKTIK »

Anyone got any interesting frequencies to listen to from the festival being held today??

EDIT: Sorry was meant to post up in the special events forum.
Perth Online Police Scanner

http://waix.net:8000

RIP
celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

Heirisson Island (correct spelling). I haven't scanned for any but I did take my boat over to it yesterday and it looks like a massive set up. I've even considered heading out this arvo for a listen..
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Aparantly things got way out of control about 10:45pm ish - GC - cars asking for urgent assistance to block of East and West bound around the causeway as people went through the fences aparantly - caused some traffic problems in the city - Adelaide Terrace, Riverside Drive etc.... all of this was on ch34
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

Event organisers expected 20,000+ people to walk down the footpath of the Causeway back to the carpark all at once - as if!! Of course people just walked along the road causing the Causeway to be closed!
philby
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by philby »

they should of kept this event in the upper swan. parking is plenty up there.
HEKTIK
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by HEKTIK »

Yeah its a better location, but there is a small limit to the amount of people (about 4000ish) which would mean less profit, by all accounts very bad location for it and entry/exit point was a disaster.
Perth Online Police Scanner

http://waix.net:8000

RIP