Search found 107 matches
- Sun May 19, 2019 5:39 pm
- Forum: FAQs and general frequency lists
- Topic: Software for scanning trunked networks with debian linux and RTL-SDR
- Replies: 2
- Views: 221
I've read before that you generally need 2 SDR's. One for the trunking control channel and one for the active frequency.
- Wed May 15, 2019 4:23 pm
- Forum: DFES/DBCA
- Topic: Minor fires and other incidents 2018/19
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1067
Metro VFRS 2.4 and LT are diverting to a vehicle fire at Miller Street, Bellevue. Small truck fire, cab fully involved. A lot of traffic right now with fires happening. Mundaring Fire Deputy heading to Loose Box Restaurant in Mundaring for a burnoff in the back. he advises there's no sign of a burno...
- Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:59 pm
- Forum: Scanners and Receivers
- Topic: Help with trunking
- Replies: 10
- Views: 494
Ahh, gotcha. Yeah, there really isn't anything to scan in Secret Harbour, not even the SLS since they're DMR encrypted. You could try the City of Rockingham's trunked network but they're probably encrypted.
- Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:26 pm
- Forum: Major fires and incidents
- Topic: Significant Bush Fires 2018/19
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3009
Tree Grass Scrub fire at Chittering Road, Lower Chittering, seems like the bombers have been sent back to Jandakot. The fireground stream is also picking up the DFES control channel, and VH-EPH is at the fireground, but it's a NSW Air Ambulance.