Other incidents/minor fires etc - 2009/2010

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

scanner81
Banned

Re: Other incidents/minor fires etc - 2009/2010

Post by scanner81 »

681 and 610 left and headed North. Not south
check your compass cause Pinjar is definetly North
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

I think West Swan has arrived to a 2nd Alarm Scrub - requesting additional units - I think Malaga 2.4 was being turned out - didn't catch location.

UPDATE: Partridge and Youldean in Whiteman? - Malaga 2.4 was requesting a location update.

UPDATE 23:41: Malaga 2.4 arrived and making contact with West Swan.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

00:10 - Fire again in Toodyay - unsure of location details - Toodyay LT one of few crews responding.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

I'm pretty sure this was for the Two Rocks incident - Wanneroo 4.4 and LT stood down and also Wanneroo ICV returning to station - 00:28

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

brocks

Post by brocks »

hopefully the toodyay one is just some hotspots from tuesdays fire g,the easterly is just starting to kick in up here at mt helena ,also heard toodyay central turn out but nothing since
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

brocks wrote:hopefully the toodyay one is just some hotspots from tuesdays fire g,the easterly is just starting to kick in up here at mt helena ,also heard toodyay central turn out but nothing since
Roger that thanks brocks.. 8)

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

philby
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by philby »

Welshpool 1st moblie to Car vs House.
SES to be moblised.
A job for our brothers/sisters in orange!
philby
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by philby »

scrub fire
Yanchep 66. 3 property under threat.
Joondalup 2.4 turning out aswell.
two rocks 1.4?
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Malaga Pump, LT and another turning out Scrub Fire - Whiteman Park - 20:12

20:21 - Malaga units confirmed smoke is from Millendon fire - and now responding to Structural Fire in Ballajurra.

UPDATE 21:08 - Malaga Pump and LT - standing down and returning to station.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Wangara and Osborne Park turning out for Structural Fire in Ballajurra.

Ozzie Park Pump and LT - stood down returning to station as Malaga crews now clear of Whiteman Park - they are heading to it with Wangara.

20:23 - Original call to 000 was Gas Bottle fire - now updated to Structural Fire.

UPDATE 21:20 - Malaga reports fire out - Dollar Damage $40,000 - cause was gas leak from BBQ Gas Cylinder causing fire and structural catching alight.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Osborne Park Pump and LT - as well as Duncraig Pump and LT - turning out to Structural Fire in North Beach.

UPDATE 21:03 - Duncraig arrived - 6-6 confirmed 2nd Alarm Structural.

UPDATE 21:07 - Ozzie Park advises needing WAPOL for traffic and crowd control - 4 Men in BA attempting to enter premisis.

UPDATE 21:16 - Ozzie Park requesting SET for pressure fans as two story structure completley smoked logged - requested they come firecall. Fire now contained.

UPDATE 21:24 - Ozzie Park reports ventillation is working well and to stand down Ozzie Park SET. They are no longer required.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

scoreed

Post by scoreed »

2200 was that a MVA 2 Casualties on West Coast Highway?
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

scoreed wrote:2200 was that a MVA 2 Casualties on West Coast Highway?
Negative.

According to FESA - only Ambulance request was from I think Ozzie Park with one occupant of the Structural fire complaining of chest pain, they had him on the Oxy-Viva. - I might have the incidents mixed up. But both were structural fires.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

scoreed

Post by scoreed »

OK Thanks for clarifying that
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

gkoutlis wrote:
scoreed wrote:2200 was that a MVA 2 Casualties on West Coast Highway?
Negative.

According to FESA - only Ambulance request was from I think Ozzie Park with one occupant of the Structural fire complaining of chest pain, they had him on the Oxy-Viva. - I might have the incidents mixed up. But both were structural fires.

G

Correct, that is what I heard
I've closed the door!